The department of Gynecology at Prolife Hospitals, Ludhiana, offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services. The services go beyond the needs of women from their teen years, through pregnancy to menopause.
Our surgeons provide a wide range of medical and operative treatment for women with gynecologic problems.
If the appropriate treatment for a woman’s problems might include traditional surgical management or minimally invasive procedures, such as robotic or laparoscopic assisted supra-cervical hysterectomy, our gynecologists will help you to select the right treatment.
We have a very strong program for management of urinary incontinence and pelvic support problems.
Our surgical team is performing all routine and complicated surgeries related to female genital tract. Minimally invasive surgical procedures include
- Adolescent health care
- Reproductive endocrine care
- Menstrual disorders management
- Benign breast disorders management
- Menopause disorders management
- Advanced pelvic endoscopy surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Uterine surgeries – myomectomy, rudimentary horn excision, adenomyomectomy, total laparoscopic.
- Hysterectomy, laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
- Tubal surgeries – adhesiolysis, tubal surgeries for ectopic gestation, salpingectomy.
- Ovarian surgeries – follicular puncture, ovarian biopsy, cystectomy, adhesiolysis, ovariotomy.
- Hysteroscopic procedures – septum resection, myomectomy, polypectomy, tubal cannulation.