Our joints, including our knees and joints, suffer damage or dysfunction over time. This gives you pain and discomfort and hinders you from doing daily chores.
This situation is also known as osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis develops when the cushion in the joints, cartilage, wears away. This can eventually cause bones to rub against one another, causing pain and stiffness.
Hence, at Prolife Hospitals, the Best Knee Replacement Surgery Hospital in Bangladesh, we treat all the patients who suffer from joint issues.
We first try to alleviate the patient’s pain and discomfort with medications and therapies, but if the patient does not improve, we proceed to joint replacement surgery in Bangladesh.
What joints do orthopedic surgeons take into consideration?
The arthroplasty allows the surgeons of Prolife Hospitals to repair and heal the following joints such as:
The dedicated doctors of this hospital provide adequate joint replacement services in Bangladesh.
What can you expect after your surgery?
Traditionally a joint replacement surgery was considered to be a surgical treatment that necessitated several days of hospitalization. It required making large cuts resulting in blood loss and permanent scars.
However, today’s orthopedists at Prolife Hospitals use modern Joint Replacement Surgery in Bangladesh, which helps to alleviate your discomfort. As a result of these advances, our patients recover faster and spend less time in the hospital following joint replacement surgery. Our hospital stays last only around 24 hours.
If you are thinking to get a Joint Replacement Surgery in Bangladesh, then here’s what you will get after your surgery.
- Depending upon the type of surgery you have you may be able to go home the same day, or you may need to stay in the hospital for a day or two.
- As you recover from surgery, take some time to rest. Your doctor may advise you to apply ice or a cold compress to the new joint for about 20 minutes at a time.
- You can also expect physical therapies while you are still in the hospital. After getting discharged, your doctor will schedule an appointment for the therapy for you. It will help you in your recovery as well protect the new joint.
- Our specialists at Prolife Hospitals will also prescribe you over-the-counter medicines that you have to take on time.
- You must also show the doctors that you are better now and can walk on your own.
Before deciding on joint replacement surgery, it is critical to understand what the procedure can and cannot do. More than 90% of people who have joint replacements report a significant reduction in joint pain and an improvement in their ability to perform common daily activities.
If you have joint pain, visit to Prolife Hospitals, the best Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital in Bangladesh.