More than half of the folks have suffered from joint pain at least once in their lifetime. Some got rid of it on their own while others had to take medications or home remedies.
Joint pain can occur in any part of the body from ankles to feet to shoulders to hips. The most common complaint about joint pain is knee pain followed by shoulder and hip pain.
The only solution to chronic joint pain is joint replacement surgery in Nepal.
A Joint Replacement Surgery, also known as joint arthroplasty, is a procedure used to replace damaged joints. It entails removing a damaged joint and replacing it with a new one. Sometimes the orthopedic surgeon will only replace or repair the damaged parts of the joint rather than removing the entire joint.
If you are planning to go for any type of joint replacement in Nepal, then here is something you should know.
The expert doctors of Prolife Hospitals have shared some important information regarding Joint Replacement Surgery.
Have a look before you plan to get the surgery done:
- The surgery entails a lot of rest- Even the best hospital for joint replacement in Nepal suggests you get plenty of rest after your surgery. Consider using some sort of walking aid, and avoid standing for long periods. You should not anticipate being able to walk normally right after surgery.
- Taking care of your joints- At Prolife Hospitals, we urge our patients to seek the advice of a qualified physical therapist to develop an effective fitness program. Each patient is unique. Hence, what works for one may not work for another. We will guide you to develop your hips and muscles while also relieving pressure on your hips and knees during any activity.
- Joint replacement surgery is a life-changing experience- Although the surgery guarantees that you will have a new and independent life, it will only be successful if you take care of it. Keep in mind that the new hip or knee has a limited lifespan. Your newly replaced hip/knee will wear down just like any other hip/knee. Make sure you don’t do anything that puts pressure on the surgery area. A replaced hip or knee may last for at least 15-20 years, depending on the type of replacement, your age, health condition, rehabilitation procedure, and daily activities.
- The surgery involves fewer risks- Although every surgery involves some kind of risks such as infection, blood clots, injury, etc. But at Prolife Hospitals, the best hospital in Nepal, joint replacement surgery is more advanced and involves fewer risks. This is due to the doctors’ use of advanced laparoscopic methods, which result in fewer cuts and less/no blood loss.
- Knee replacement can be done at any age- When your knee is injured or diseased, a knee replacement can enhance your quality of life. Arthritis and knee injuries are two common causes of knee issues. While these illnesses are more common in elderly persons, they can also affect younger people. Thus, today people of any age can opt for knee replacement surgery in Nepal. Young patients with juvenile arthritis and considerably elderly adults with osteoarthritis can both benefit from knee replacement.
If you need knee replacement surgery, you should schedule an appointment at this joint replacement hospital in Nepal, where the success rate for knee replacement surgery is greater. This will ensure that the surgical operation is completed effectively.