Knee pain can cause discomfort in your daily life. You may feel stiffness, pain, or ache while moving or walking in your knee. Severe knee pain may put a stop to all of the important outdoor activities that people need to maintain their safety and stability. For those people who have been suffering from extreme knee pain for a long time, complete or partial knee replacement surgery can help them. Knee replacement surgery may be able to provide you with full or partial relief from extreme knee pain that has hindered your life to this stage. The specialists at Prolife Hospitals are known to be the best orthopedic doctors in Ludhiana who possess vast knowledge and experience in treating the knee pain of the patients.
What is a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Many people become disheartened when their doctor informs them of their knee’s extreme destruction. However, they are unaware of the treatment options available these days. Prolife Hospitals is the best knee replacement surgery hospital in Punjab that provides the most common treatment options i.e Knee Replacement Surgery. Knee replacement, also known as complete knee replacement or knee arthroplasty, is a surgical operation that resurfaces a knee that has been weakened by arthritis. The ends of the bones that make up the knee joint, as well as the kneecap, are capped with metal and plastic pieces. Knee replacement procedures have become more effective as a result of emerging technology and practices, allowing the patients to walk on the same day of their operation on their own.
Knee Replacement Recovery
At Prolife Hospitals, we ensure that you recover from knee replacement surgery as quickly as possible. Our doctors take complete care of you during and after the surgery by giving you fluids and painkillers. After your operation, you will spend some time in the recovery room before returning to the ward. Following knee replacement surgery, most patients are able to leave the hospital within one to four days. You’ll need to make plans for wound treatment, and you’ll most likely have follow-up appointments starting six weeks after your surgery.
When does one require Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee Joint discomfort can make it difficult for you to walk, climb stairs or even sit or lie down. Here are some common symptoms that suggest that now is the time for knee replacement surgery:
- Severe pain that prevents you from doing any physical activity.
- Pain in the knee even while resting.
- Knee swelling and inflammation that does not go away despite rest or treatment.
- An inward or outward bowing of the knee
- No relief from on-the-counter methods
Benefits of Knee Surgery
Knee replacement surgery in Punjab has shown better results than in other parts of India, owing to the presence of experienced doctors involved in the procedure. Here are some of the pros associated with knee replacement surgery:
- Get rid of the pain- A knee joint replacement at Prolife Hospitals in Ludhiana can relieve the knee pain that you are experiencing while walking, running, standing, or even lying down.
- Improved mobility- Knee discomfort can lead to a sedentary lifestyle, which can lead to weight gain and health problems. But a total or partial knee replacement surgery at Prolife Hospitals in Punjab can help improve your flexibility and mobility.
- Better response to treatment- A knee surgery at Prolife Hospitals can be a good choice for you if knee pain and swelling may not improve with rest, medication, or other therapies.
- Minimal incisions- The knee surgery at Prolife Hospitals is usually done with minimal incisions which means there are fewer scars and less pain during the operation. Patients can also go home on the same day of surgery.
Therefore, Prolife Hospitals is the best knee replacement surgery hospital in Punjab that offers the most up-to-date treatment options to its patients who undergo surgery over there. Patients in pre and post-surgery operations are given special care by a group of doctors with years of experience in knee replacement surgery.
If you are also looking for a hospital in Punjab where you can get your knee joint replacement done, then prolife Hospitals is the best choice for you.