Knee pain is a widespread problem that can affect people of all ages. It happens either due to injury, overuse of joints, or any other medical condition.
Some complained of having minor knee pain which automatically stops after taking medications. On the other hand, others may not be able to move or do daily chores because of their severe knee pain.
The effect of knee pain depends upon its severity. Hence, it’s better to treat knee pain early to avoid future complications.
Prolife Hospitals tops the list when it comes to performing advanced knee replacement surgery in Dubai
What factors contribute to knee pain?
The following are some of the signs and symptoms that can occur when you have knee pain:
- Swelling and stiffness on both knees or one particular area of the knee.
- Redness on knee
- Weakness or instability to move
- Noises of popping or crunching
- Inability to straighten up the knee
- Knee cannot bear the weight
There can be other risks factors too that contribute towards knee pain such as:
- Obesity-Being overweight can even make normal chores difficult such as walking or climbing the stairs. This puts a lot of strain on your knees, resulting in acute knee pain.
- No or low flexibility- When there is little or no movement in your knees that can also cause knee pain or various other problems related to knees.
- Certain physical activities- Some sports place more strain on your knees than others. Construction and farming jobs that require repetitive stress on the knees can also increase your risk.
- Past injury- A previous knee injury increases your chances of injuring your knee again.
Although it is not always possible to avoid knee pain, detecting it early can save you a lot of money and even your health.
Advanced Knee Replacement Surgery: Cure To Knee Pain
Mild knee pain, on the other hand, is easily treated with rest, medications, and knee braces. If your knee pain persists for an extended period, you may require total or partial replacement surgery.
An advanced knee replacement surgery in Dubai is a novel approach to treat patients who are suffering from knee problems. This surgery is an alternative to traditional and painful surgery.
The doctors of Prolife Hospitals perform this surgery after analyzing your day-to-day activities and the torment of your knee pain. Then they make a personalized surgical plan that reflects the placement of a new knee.
This advanced knee replacement surgery in Dubai is also known as minimally invasive surgery because it does not require large cuts to be made around your knee area but only a small incision of 3 to 6 inches.
A knee replacement is intended to dramatically alleviate pain while also improving the function of the knees. Most people find total knee replacements to be extremely beneficial which significantly reduced their pain and improved their standard of living.
So, now that you’re aware of this advanced knee replacement surgery in Dubai, let us know if you’d like to reap its benefits!
To enquire more about knee replacement, give a call to Prolife Hospitals and, we will instantly book your appointment with our experts.