Hair loss is a common issue that both men and women face these days. Hair loss affects about 50% of women and 60% of men in the world. Many factors give rise to hair loss problems such as genetics, trauma, stress, lifestyle, and some medical conditions. To overcome the problem of hair fall, many people are going for hair loss treatment in Punjab. Prolife Hospitals is the best hair transplant hospital in Punjab that provides the service of hair transplantation to its patients so that they can get their lost confidence back.
What is Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant surgery at Prolife Hospitals in Punjab is a surgical procedure that restores hair to a patient’s balding area. During the operation, the doctors move the hair follicles from the donor site to the recipient site, which is the bald area. The hair follicles are typically drawn from areas of the head that are not susceptible to balding, such as the back of the head. Originally, a hair transplant surgery was only performed on the scalp. However, as per the demand of the people, the hair transplant surgeons are now conducting eyebrow and beard transplants (Facial Hair Restoration) as well.
Types of Hair Transplant Procedures
The hair transplant surgeons at Prolife Hospitals in Punjab perform two types of hair transplant solutions depending upon the need of surgery required by their patients. They are:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)- Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE is one of the most long-lasting hairs transplant surgery. Hair transplant doctors of Prolife Hospitals Ludhiana carry out this surgery quite adequately and carefully. They take the hair follicles from the back of the head, also known as “Donor’s site.” Hair Transplant surgeons then extract individual follicles from the scalp’s skin. Patients may notice tiny marks where follicles were removed later. The hair loss treatment surgeons then cut small holes in the scalp and graft hair follicles into them. Prolife Hospital is the best FUE Hair Transplant Hospital for the treatment of hair loss by this method.
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)- Follicular Unit Transplantation or FUT is also known as the “Strip Technique” under which a skin strip is taken from the backside of the head. Unlike FUE which is a non-invasive procedure, this hair loss treatment involves stitches. In this method, the doctors of the Prolife Hospitals remove a section of the patient’s scalp about 6 to 10 inches long. They then use a scalpel to cut the strip into smaller bits also known as grafts. These surgeons, then use a razor or a needle to create holes in the scalp where the hair transplant surgery will take place. Then the hair is inserted into the holes created by scalp removal. Finally, the surgical sites are protected by gauze or bandages.
How much does Hair Transplant Surgery Cost?
The cost of getting a hair transplant in Ludhiana can vary as per the price range, the count of hair, and the people who can afford the operation. The cost of a hair transplant in Punjab is determined by several factors, including:
- Surgical procedures followed.
- The scope of the transplant procedure.
- The hair transplant’s surgeon
Prolife Hospitals is the best hair transplant hospital in Ludhiana that will assure you to get rid of your hair loss problem quickly.
Benefits of the Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Tranplanstion’s main goal is to stimulate hair growth in areas of the scalp that are unable to do so. Hair loss treatment has extra benefits in addition to the primary goal of hair regeneration.
Permanent solution- All the on-counter methods only give temporary solutions to your hair fall problem. On the other hand, hair transplant surgery at Prolife Hospitals in Ludhiana offers permanent and long-lasting solutions to your hair loss problem.
Improved appearance- Due to baldness or hair fall problems, people can lose their self-confidence and self-esteem. Hair transplantation can help fill in bald spots naturally in conditions like these. Eventually, the individual becomes more confident in both their professional and personal lives.
Low maintenance- With other hair loss methods, one has to use different shampoos and masks and also take medicines to improve their hair growth which can be extremely expensive. On the other hand, hair transplantation at Prolife Hospitals is a one-time operation and doesn’t cause frequent expenses.
Looks natural- A successful hair transplantation operation produces results that are identical to the patient’s natural hair. The original hair follicles of a person are taken and treated in this treatment. As a result, when these are taken and implanted, they appear identical.
Hence, if you are looking for a hair transplant doctor or the best hair transplant clinic, then Prolife Hospitals is the answer to all your queries. The hospital is the leading hair transplant clinic in India that offers world-class therapies for men and women suffering from various stages of hair loss. To know more, book an appointment with our hair specialist today!